With towering marble walls, subtropical forested canyons and crystal clear rivers, Taroko gorge boasts phenomenal views, and has been acclaimed as Taiwan’s version of Yosemite.
Starting from Hualien City, this route is a fairly easy journey spanning over 60km with a slight ascent of 270m, and allows you to visit the iconic spots of Taroko National Park.
- Support Van with Driver Guide
- Road Bike Rental
- Safety Helmet
- Hualien City pick-up & drop off
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Gratuity (optional)
- This tour needs to be booked a minimum of 3 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability of our guides. Kindly note that submission of a booking request does not automatically confirm your booking.
- Pick up time is approximate and varies according to your hotel/B&B location and traffic conditions.
- Transport will be via an air-conditioned mini van.
- To process travel insurance for each participant, passport name and number for all participants are required at the point of booking.
Deposit & Refund Policy
- A deposit of 10% of the total price is required before your booking is confirmed.
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If the tour is unable to proceed due to extreme weathers conditions (e.g. typhoon, earthquake), the deposit will be refunded.
08:30 Pick-up from your hotel/B&B in Hualien
- Hualien City
– Cycling Route start
– 0k, 0m.
– 8.4k, 0m.
– 26.2k, 60m.
- Swallow Grotto
– 33.4k, 247m.
- Eternal Spring Shrine
– 39.9k, 85m.
- Hualien City
– 65.5k, 0m. Cycling Route end.
17:00 Drop-off at your hotel/B&B in Hualien